Tuesday, October 11, 2011

If I was the president of the United States...

I would not have America be filled with ubiquitous torture. I was merely thinking about death eaters in class as the first vocabulary word, capitulate, made me think about how they tortured people, making them beg for mercy. From there, I just thought it would be cool to make all the sentences based off of my first one. So no, I do not want to torture people. If I was president, I would do my best to have people's lives be torture free. I have a rail against the treatment of the poor and homeless, so if I was president, I would try to fix the homelessness and poverty problem. There are just too many people living on the streets of cities like NYC. This is one of the reasons why I hate going to the city. It depresses me whenever I walk past a homeless person. Of course, there are a bunch of other things whong with America as well, but it would take a book to write that. See? I'm not a psychotic torturer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment